scouting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scouting

Here, you can speak with scouts of all around the wolrd... To post a Message, you have to register... thanks

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scouts in Chile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xconiih
Mod
xconiih

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Scouts in Chile Empty
PostSubject: Scouts in Chile   Scouts in Chile Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 01:37

How can I explain the scouts in my country... Actually, searching in internet I realized that scouts in America are too different in each country (I don't now if I wrote all this very well) Laughing

In Chile are 3 different movements of scouts:

The scouts whit names of famous in the scout history (Baden Powell, St. Joan of Arc, etc, etc)
The scouts whit names of their churchs (this groups are more religious tan everything)
And the scouts whit names of their roots, like my group, the name is Huillifotem, it means Sons of the South, the name is in the language that the people of the south of Chile used before this places were conquered by Spain.

Scouts in Chile were formed on May 21, 1909 after Baden Powell visit this country.

The members of Guides and Scouts Association wear a pearl gray shirt whit blue jeans,tennis shoes and the scarff of the group and patrol.

The sections are:

Lobatos (I don't now hoe to translate it but they are something like beavers) / Golondrinas (swallows) : ages 6 to 10
Tropa (Scouts) / Compañia (Guides) : ages 11 to 15
Ruta (Path, is something like pionners or rovers) : Ages 16 to 19 or sometimes more.

So, if you want more information just let me now Smile
Back to top Go down
thib5206
Admin
thib5206

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Scouts in Chile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouts in Chile   Scouts in Chile Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 02:28

Wahoooo.... scouting in your country looks very interresting....
Back to top Go down
https://scouting.forumdediscussions.com
thib5206
Admin
thib5206

Scouts in Chile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouts in Chile   Scouts in Chile Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 02:28

And what do you do during you are all together???
Back to top Go down
xconiih
Mod
xconiih

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Scouts in Chile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouts in Chile   Scouts in Chile Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 03:44

Some days we play (sometimes only guides and sometimes whit boys too), we plan our camp (if we are near a camp date), we make workshops of knots, first aid, codes (morse, etc.)
We do a lot of things, I mean, thats what guides do, I'm not very sure about what scouts do but make things like the guides do, only that they are rude so his games count whit strenght and things like that.

I don't know if I explain myself pretty good :S
Back to top Go down
thib5206
Admin
thib5206

Scouts in Chile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouts in Chile   Scouts in Chile Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 11:44

yes, yes...i've understood you.... so...^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scouts in Chile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouts in Chile   Scouts in Chile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouts in Chile
Page 1 of 1